[WEB4LIB] networked printer

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 23 11:56:04 EST 1998

I don't know what the standard is for workstations per printer but I think
a 4000N is plenty enough even for 6 workstations being used for full
Internet access.  I've had a half-dozen staff workstations running on a
4000N being used for web documents, office applications, graphics and
design programs and it has handled everything without some much as a
hiccup.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Charter Township of Waterford, MI