[WEB4LIB] RE: Question about w3launch

Rod A. Bustos librab at langate.gsu.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:40:17 EST 1998

Feng-

Here is something else you might want to check regarding w3launch.  Be sure that when you associate w3launch in your web browser that you append %1 after w3launch.exe.  This will tell w3launch to bring up the program specified in the w3l file as opposed to just launching w3launch by itself.

Rod

-----
Rod Bustos
Systems Librarian
Pullen Library
Georgia State University

>>> Mark Ellis <mark.ellis at rpl.richmond.bc.ca> 12/16 1:37 PM >>>
Feng,

Are you sure you configured your web server to emit the
application/x-w3launch content-type header for .w3l files?  If so, have you
associated the same content type with the w3launch.exe program in the
clients' web browsers?