[WEB4LIB] Redirect and form data

Nebeker, Birte BNebeker at exchange.raritanval.edu
Fri Dec 11 12:47:08 EST 1998

You can use the meta tag with refresh:

which means that the current page will be refreshed in 5 seconds by
Ameta.htm.  Please note that the meta tag must be inserted in the head
of the HTML document for the old site.

Leif, Jeg er dansker, så her er en hilsen på dansk til dig.

Birte Nebeker, Electronic Services Librarian
Raritan Valley Community College, NJ
Phone: 980-526-1200 x8351 Fax: 908-526-2985
bnebeker at rvcc.raritanval.edu