Proteus Health Search Plus

Robert J. Tiess u1019306 at warwick.net
Wed Dec 2 21:25:38 EST 1998

I'd like to share one of the latest incarnations of Proteus
with members of this list:  Proteus Health Search Plus.
You can search such health/medical services and
directories as PubMed, Healthfinder.gov, HealthWeb,
NOAH and access a select number of relevant sites.

There is the main JavaScript-enhanced edition plus a
plain links page for other users.

I designed this free public service in response to patron
demand for quality health/medical information on the
Internet after meeting only a portion of that need
through my ongoing work on Links 2 Health
(http://www.thrall.org/health), a tightly scoped
consumer health guide still in development.

You comments, suggestions and link recommendations
are most welcome.

Robert Tiess

rjtiess at warwick.net
http://members.tripod.com/~rtiess