Public Access PCs in Academic Libraries - HELP!

Robin L. Gelinson-Zalben gelinsrl at alverno.edu
Wed Apr 8 10:09:28 EDT 1998

We are in a similar situation.  No one is asking us to filter
though...luckily because of the way the network is setup, we are able
to  connect to the internet WITHOUT logging in. (You can't send e-mail
or anything though).  Here is our security setup:

Everybody's menu builder 2.0 (Carl Corp)
Ikiosk
Netscape 4.04 (just navigator without other stuff)

When the computer is turned on or re-booted, the network prompt comes
up, but we just hit cancel.

If you need more info, let me know.

Robin

Robin Gelinson-Zalben