Netscape Communicator, sans email?

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Sep 24 11:07:58 EDT 1997

Karen,

Netscape Navigator 4.03 is available for download from Netscape as a
stand-alone browser.  It comes sans e-mail and all the other components
that burdens down Communicator and loads much faster.  There are no mail
components to disable although the other preferences are still open to
change.  I haven't given my patrons a crack at it yet but it should be
going out soon.  It looks and runs nicely.

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI