Database evaluation

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Tue Sep 23 14:31:39 EDT 1997

	We have formed a committee to evaluate various full-text
databases (IAC, FirstSearch, Ebscohost etc.) and we are trying to come up
with criteria and a form to use for each one.  Has anyone invented this
particular wheel already and would you be willing to share?  I'd
appreciate a copy of any forms you've created. Our fax number is
716-383-0057.

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526