cdrom caddies

Elvio Pederzolli elviop at ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au
Wed Sep 10 12:03:14 EDT 1997

Hi

Does anyone know where i can buy IBM type compatible PCs that have CDROMS
drives with
caddies - all PCS we have sourced here in  south Australia come with caddy-less
 cdrom drives

As a public library we would prefer to hand our users the cdroms inside a caddy
which they then load onto our public PCs. - this protects the cdrom - stops
it from getting dirty, dropped and damaged , slipped inside a book .

Elvio

Elvio Pederzolli                   *   Tel (voice)   08-2077603       *
State Library Of South Australia   *       (internt) 61-8-2077603     *
GPO Box 419, Adelaide              *   fax           08-2077622       *
South Australia.  5001             *       (internt) 61-8-2077622     *
                                                                      *
              E-mail  elviop at ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au                   *
                                                                      *