Internet Librarian 97 conference

Robert Rasmussen ras at nimbus.anzio.com
Fri Oct 24 12:18:34 EDT 1997

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Doran, Kelly wrote:

> A couple of people have mentioned this conference on the list lately.
> Are many Web4libbers attending? If so, has any Web4lib get-together been
> organized, formally or informally? I'll be there and it would be nice to
> meet fellow listmembers in person after knowing them only through ASCII
> text....

I'll be there, with a booth. Please stop by and say hello.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.
Author, Anzio Lite telnet
personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760