Internet Librarian 97 conference

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 24 11:35:29 EDT 1997

Although I think this is a great idea, someone else will need to organize
it, as I have a conflict. For some reason, when they organized this
conference they overlooked the fact that the California Library
Association was having their annual conference (as they always do) during
the same time. I'm sorry I won't have a chance to meet with you,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner