Web Usage Statistics

Frank Lin F.Lin at uws.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 00:59:36 EDT 1997

We are using HitList by MarketWave for free (download from
http://www.marketwave.com ) It produce reports similar to ones that Dan is
using.

Frank

Frank Lin                        Email: F.Lin at uws.edu.au
Computer Liaison Officer         PH: +61-2-4620 3589
Library & Information Services   FAX:+61-2-4628 2460
University of Western Sydney Macarthur
PO Box 555 Campbelltown NSW 2560 Australia