No subject

Filtering Facts David_Burt at filteringfacts.org
Thu Oct 23 09:49:33 EDT 1997

Dan Lester wrote

>A month or two ago you said you'd let us know how the above is financed.
>Is it personal?  Are there donations from an organization?  a church?  a
>political party or group?  I still haven't seen an answer, publicly or
>privately, and I'd still like to be able to take your word on this....but
>answering it would give some of us more cause to believe in you and your
>cause....or even your basic truthfulness.
>
>This is said in all seriousness of purpose, and is not said to start a
>debate.  Why don't you just please answer the question?

I thought I did.  It says so on my FAQ.  I'm financed by a few paltry
donations and my own pocket. Actually, it really doesn't cost a whole lot of
money to run a web site, as I'm sure you know.  If I start flying all over
the country and producing slick publications, ask me again.

David Burt, Filtering Facts, HTTP://WWW.FILTERINGFACTS.ORG
David_Burt at filteringfacts.org