County May Allow Parents to Bar Children From Internet

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Wed Oct 15 09:39:42 EDT 1997

Let me first say that I do not agree with the new re-posting guidelines
implemented by this list's administrator. I think the decision was made in
an undemocratic fashion and promotes a very narrow interpretation of fair
use, especially in the medium of listservs.

Since that is his perogative and since nobody else has complained, I will
respect that decision.

Here's a URL for a story of interest:
Fairfax May Allow Parents to Bar Children From Internet
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/digest/local3.htm

Given the nature of newspaper web sites, this URL will be invalid after
October 15, 1997. If you still want to see this article after that date, go
to the Washington Post and search for it. It would have been easier just to
mail the damn article to this list.

Chuck0