updating web pages from submissions

Marc Davis davis at revelation.unomaha.edu
Sun Oct 12 21:18:47 EDT 1997

I prefer to get this info via e-mail: the http address, link name and a
one or two line description of the site.  With such modern marvels as cut
'n paste, active links in e-mail, etc., it makes verification and updating
quite simple.

Marc

Marc W. Davis                             davis at revelation.unomaha.edu
Manager/Building Services                 402/554-3745
University Library                        fax 402/554-3215
University of Nebraska at Omaha           Omaha, Nebraska  68182-0237