HTML etiquette

John A King kingco at bellatlantic.net
Fri Oct 10 11:38:30 EDT 1997

When we began our web site experience almost two years ago, all we knew
were WYSIWYG editors. We never considered source code or thought people
would be interested in the method, just the result. We know better now.
Rarely do I use the wysiwyg method, such as netscape gold or the others.
I guess I've settled on hotdog. I must admit the toolbars and find and
replace makes it quick and easy, and I think I'm still true to the 'art
form'.
Anyway, now I have a site with 400 pages, some two years old, (but
functionally okay) that I just don't have time to redo. So, some of the
'toilet paper on my shoe' will probably be following me for a while.
Check it out for yourself...
http://www.aclink.org/

John King, Information Atlantic, Atlantic County (NJ) Library