University Web Design List

Rago, Michelle Michelle.Rago at mail.house.gov
Wed Oct 8 10:00:29 EDT 1997

I'm forwarding a message regarding a new listserv.
I'm happy to announce the creation of a new e-mail discussion list
called
UWEBD (University Web Design) which will deal with topics of Internet
design
and development on the educational level.

With the massive growth of the Internet, educational institutions are
scrambling to develop an effective electronic presence. UWEBD will focus
on
techniques and strategies for using the Internet to market educational
institutions effectively as well as using the Net as a tool for internal
communications and services.

As a web site designer for Miami University (Oxford, Ohio), I wanted to
start
UWEBD as a forum where the graphic design, technology, marketing and
communications communities come together to share information,
experiences,
techniques, etc.

To subscribe to UWEBD send an e-mail message to:
LISTSERV at MIAMIU.ACS.MUOHIO.EDU
with SUBSCRIBE UWEBD <your_full_name> in the BODY of the message

To unsubscribe from UWEBD send an e-mail message to:
LISTSERV at MIAMIU.ACS.MUOHIO.EDU
with SIGNOFF UWEBD <your_full_name> in the BODY of the message

After subscribing to UWEBD, you will receive an automatic e-mail
confirmation
of your subscription and a document of commands. PLEASE SAVE BOTH
DOCUMENTS.
These documents will be your information source for using the listserv.
Information is also available at http://www.muohio.edu/listserv/.

To conserve bandwith, topics of discussion on UWEBD should be restricted
Web design and development only. Other discussions should be held off
the
list. And, as always, consideration for your fellow listmember is the
rule.
The listowner reserves the right to end non-list discussions.

Thanks very much,

Andy Dennee
UWEBD listowner (actually leasing with an otion to buy)
Creative Director, New Media
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~denneeaj
denneeaj at muohio.edu