Thesaurus for expertise database

Langlois, Danielle Danielle.Langlois at nrc.ca
Tue Oct 7 16:21:55 EDT 1997

We are looking for an online thesaurus that could be used to describe
the expertise of our scientists for the NRC Expertise Database on the
web. We looked at several thesauri, but none of them seem to fit our
needs. If you have an expertise database for your organization and if
you are using controlled vocabulary, or if you know of any good
thesaurus in the science and technology area, please let me know.

Danielle Langlois
Webmaster
ISPD Advanced Services
Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information
National Research Council Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1A 0S2
Phone: (613) 998-3762