Final Release version of Microsoft Internet Explorer

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Oct 1 10:36:21 EDT 1997

Thought this message of importance to all of us.  I am seriously looking at
switching my default browser to IE4.  I am now testing the IMAP function for
e-mail using Outlook, the e-mail side of Internet Explorer.  It is a great
program.
-----Original Message-----
From: Browser Alert PC <br-dispatch at browsers.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list BROWSER-ALERT-PC
<BROWSER-ALERT-PC at DISPATCH.CNET.COM>
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 1997 9:24 PM
Subject: Browser Alert (PC Edition)

http://www.browsers.com/

http://www.browsers.com/?brw.pba1

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
IRC(DalNet):#academiclibrarians (sysop/ops)              ICQ:UIN#268569
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/