printing costs: laser vs. inkjet

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Mon Nov 24 16:03:15 EST 1997

	Our experience has been that you'll go broke with inkjets.  Laser
cartriges are more expensive but they last MUCH longer than the 3:1 cost
ratio.  Consider also that you can get Laser printers that can hold a lot
more paper.  Constantly refilling paper is a big drain on staff time and
most inconvenient for the patrons.

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526