A good "Advanced HTML" guide

Shawn J.P. West (BlackSheep) kiratoy at panix.com
Fri Nov 21 10:51:36 EST 1997

Never more than arms distance away all of the ORA book are Straight no
chaser they give you what you need with out the fluff. One other book that
i found nice but a bit conversational was:

Laura Lemay's
WEB Publishing With HTML 3.2
ISDN 1-57521-096-7

I would get this first and the above second if i had a choice i have both
though ;-)

HTML : The Definitive Guide (Nutshell Handbook)
        by Chuck Musciano, Bill Kennedy
        2nd Edition
        Paperback, 552 pages
        Published by O'Reilly & Associates
        Publication date: May 1, 1997
        Dimensions (in inches): 9.18 x 7.04 x 1.15
        ISBN: 1565922352

> At 11:56 AM 11/20/97 -0800, Deborah wrote:
> >I'm looking to buy a good "Advanced HTML" guide, so I'm hoping to get some
> >suggestions. What are people using? Which is your favorite and why?
> >
> >I'm currently using the "HTML Sourcebook" 3rd edition by Ian S. Graham, but
> >it isn't advanced enough for my needs. I'm particularly interested in
> >learning more about frames and forms.
> >
> >Good web sites covering these topics are also greatly appreciated. Thanks
> >in advance for your suggestions.
> >
> >Deborah

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion
to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their
chosen field of endeavor.           -- Vince  Lombardi
                                 http://www.kiratoy.com
                                 kiratoy at 2600.com