Browser usage

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 17 18:32:35 EST 1997

Well let me start by saying that there are IE4-compatible voice e-mail
packages out there.  You can also send them a .wav file...

To remove IE4 however, under NT4 or Win95 just go into control panel, add
remove programs and select Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 and click remove,
then download and install IE3.  I believe this should work.

Hope this helps

Vladislav