Dvorak in NY Times

Jim Morgan morganj at iupui.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:57:15 EST 1997

Dvorak is also a relative (nephew, I think) of the inventor of the Dvorak
keyboard layout.  The keyboard in test allowed ordinary typists to greatly
exceed their normal speeds, but never managed to replace the
entrenched QWERTY arrangement.  Perhaps the library services he critiqued
are like the QWERTY keyboard; very bad but so entrenched they can't be
replaced.

Jim Morgan
morganj at iupui.edu