Hotmail in Libraries

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Fri May 30 13:16:01 EDT 1997

        I passed the HotMail warning along to the student who first brought
it to my attention & he was assured by HotMail that you can request not to
be listed. He asked me to post back to this list for him in gratitude for
your bringing this to our attention.

>   Try rocketmail.com   I heard it is better and has a faster response
>time.  I have had several problems with hotmail, but they havn't sold my
>address to anyone that I know of. In fact *no one* ever calls me.  I have
>heard of no problems with rockmail as of now.   One can also get a free
>unix account by telneting to sdf.lonestar.org
>

>					Matt Rogers
>
>					gsi07968 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
>
>					http://www2.gasou.edu/student/gsi07968

 Stephen S. Hooley                "When the going gets
 Romulan Tech Support              weird, the weird

 Systems Group                     turn pro."

 Henderson Library                  -- Hunter S. Thompson

 Ga Southern Univ

 Statesboro, GA 30460