2 html questions

Petter Naess pnaess at usis.no
Tue May 27 06:30:35 EDT 1997

1. I've created an order form page for our web site such that people can
order publications by checking the appropriate boxes on a list of offered
items. (I'm using a check box form field in MS Front Page) The question
is, how does the user transmit the completed order form to me? I could
place a small notice rquesting people to click on a mailto link and then
attach the document, but that doesn't seem very efficient. There must be a
smarter way. Sorry about the rather peripheral (to Web4lib) nature of this
question, which leads to question nr.2:

2. Is there a discussion group for MS Front Page users?

Thanks, Petter Naess

Petter Naess
Information Resource Center
United States Information Service