Windows plus

HOL Lin Light holight at lakeland.lib.mi.us
Wed May 21 08:33:56 EDT 1997

Ours is a public library with 4 Internet workstations for public use.  We
have at this time WFW 3.11 with Ikoisk for security.  A couple of weeks
ago someone from a smaller library showed me how he had used Windows Plus
for children secure his public pcs.  Has anyone had success using this to
secure public workstations.  We are planning to install pent. level
equipment in July with 95 and netscape 3.x and would like any suggests
for security.  Am looking at Fortes.

Lin "from the colder than usual Midwest" Light

Lin Light
Head of Technical and Automated Services
Herrick District Library
300 South River Ave.
Holland, Michigan  49423   USA
voice:   616-355-1400