Thanks to all re: Adobe Acrobat and Capture

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Tue May 20 12:56:10 EDT 1997

     Converting PDF to HTML is not for the faint-of-heart and you will find
     scant assistance from Adobe in the process.  They just don't think
     that way - and they are in business of selling Acrobat and use the
     reader as a way to help that selling process.  You'll need access to a
     programmer very comfortable with C and Perl to do PDF-to-HTML, and
     they'll need to know how to handle "make" commands, integrate
     ghostscript and wp2html, and a couple of other things before they'll
     be ready for the conversion.

     Earl Young