Netscape 3.0/Windows '95/Novell 3.12 - p

Charles Crawford ccrawfor at tcc.tacoma.ctc.edu
Thu May 15 10:29:00 EDT 1997

I have several workstations printing to a network printer. Other
applications besides Netscape seem to handle the Windows '95/Novell 3.12
environment fine, but print jobs from Netscape continually get stuck in the
print queue. I get a mysterious message telling me that the print queue
can't be found. I can sometimes "jiggle" the queue, by telling it to work
offline and then to work online. Other times I restart the workstation and
the print job, which Windows '95 has saved, will then print. I redirect LPT1
to the network printer before starting Windows '95.

Has anyone out there  experienced similar problems. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Charlie Crawford
Tacoma Community College
ccrawfor at tcc.tacoma.ctc.edu