Slanted pages: hate pages

Pat Flowers pat.flowers at ucr.edu
Mon May 12 12:45:26 EDT 1997

Hi, John,
Here are 2 relevant sites which I think are doing what you're looking
for.

Pat Flowers
Social Sciences/Humanities Coordinator INFOMINE
U of California, Riverside

HateWatch : Fighting Hate Groups on the Internet
"HateWatch is a web based non profit that monitors the growing and
evolving threat of hate group activity on the Internet. Started in 1996,
HateWatch provides an online resource for concerned individuals,
academics, organizations and the media to keep abreast of and to combat
hate activity on the Internet. The information found here may be
offensive to some but we believe the best way to fight this cultural
poison is to face to head on..."
Southern Poverty Law Center
Home page describing this organization's current and historical civil
rights cases and litigation and providing information on other projects:
Teaching Tolerance, KlanWatch, and Militia Task Force.