EReserves Acrobat PDFWriter distribution?

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu May 8 13:08:33 EDT 1997

>   "I have a word processor file which i made in my computer 'A', with
font
>   file 'B', made on this app 'C'..."
>
>We might end up not having one or more of the above "A", "B" and "C".
>Basically we need to have a common suite of Apps and Fonts which will
>reduce headaches. Office 97 might cover most of our needs, but we need
>to find out what other 'rogue' apps are out there.

Alejandro--

Have you considered this as an option?  Distribute PostScript printer
drivers (I believe the Apple LaserWriter driver for Windows is
distributable).  Encourage people to create PostScript files and set up a
directory they can ftp those files to (or have them e-mail you the PS files
as attachments).  Then use Acrobat Distiller to convert the PS files to
PDF.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu