e-mail packages

Mark Gooch mgooch at sledge.law.csuohio.edu
Thu May 8 08:54:43 EDT 1997

How many people are using Lotus Notes for e-mail in an
educational setting?  I'm wondering about the pros and cons of such a
package in an educational environment or whether people think something
like Eudora would be better suited.  You can send responses to me off
list and I can summarize.

Thanks
Mark

-----
Mark D. Gooch 			    Cleveland State University
Government Information Librarian    1801 Euclid Ave.
Bartunek Law Library 		    Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216)687-5579  Voice	  	    (216)687-5098  Fax
		mgooch at sledge.law.csuohio.edu
	  http://www.law.csuohio.edu/lawlibrary/