Message for listserv (fwd)

ngodava at cc.UManitoba.CA ngodava at cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed May 7 16:44:37 EDT 1997

Hello from the flood plains in Manitoba!

Currently, we at the University of Manitoba Libraries are investigating a
standardised front-end menu to our databases, applications, catalogue and
services for in-library Windows-based public-access workstations.  We are
interested in finding out what other libraries may be using, developing or
investigating as a front-end menu.  As well, if you know of some sites
that have good front-end menus, please pass on the address.  We would be
interested in any comments and information you might have to offer.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Norma Godavari
Front-End Sub-Committee
University of Manitoba