Tracking Software review

Sheryl Dwinell dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu
Wed May 7 15:50:53 EDT 1997

I saw the article in IW, as well, but haven't had time to read it yet.  Our
library doesn't have its own web server, so we have a subdirectory off the
very large campus web server.  We'd like to get more detailed stats than
the ones made available from our webmaster.  Right now we can only see how
many hits our pages receive and nothing more.  I'd like to get some log
analysis software, but don't know much about running it when you only want
to analyze one portion of the server.  Does anyone have any experience
doing this and any software recommendations?

Sheryl Dwinell
Cataloger/Database Management Librarian
Memorial Library, Marquette University
P.O. Box 3141