cyberfiltering: just say no... Not no, yes! -Reply

Paul Neff pneff at nslsilus.ORG
Tue May 6 14:56:43 EDT 1997

Before a number of other people leap to their keyboards to reply to this
post (although I'm sure some already have), may I plead for a little
restraint, especially since the topic under discussion has little, if
anything to do with the use of the Web by libraries?

Thanks,

Paul Neff :: Technology Services Manager :: Arlington Heights Memorial Library
pneff at nslsilus.org :: 847/506-2652 :: 500 N Dunton Ave, Arlington Hts IL 60004