ID Distribution Script

David P Atkins notdpa at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Fri May 2 11:21:21 EDT 1997

Hello,

Some folks have asked for the script LSU uses to distribute global IDs via
a cgi-bin FormMail.  As we've borrowed the initial script from another
agency on campus and modified it to fit our situation, checking out Matt's
Script Archive may be a better place to start.

So, if you want to,  check it out using the below URL.

David

David P. Atkins
Electronic Reference Services Librarian
Middleton Library                    email:  notdpa at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Louisiana State University                     voice:   (504) 388-6823
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-3300                      fax:    (504) 388-6825