"loaded" searches

Sara Brownmiller snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu May 22 18:49:53 EDT 1997

I'm not sure what type of classroom setting you are interested in. But
try doing a search in Hotbot on "girls and science".  Look for sites like
"SPEW - Close your eyes. This won't hurt a bit...." and "Chat Sex free
chat young girls sex chat naked nude sex chat pictures".  These were hits
number 6 and 8 when I just did this search.

Sara Brownmiller			snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Systems Librarian			541/346-2368
University of Oregon Library		541/346-3485 (fax)
Eugene, OR  97403-1299