Launching Word Templates from Web Site -Reply

Frank Cervone fcervone at wppost.depaul.edu
Tue May 13 16:28:20 EDT 1997

Oops... I forgot to mention you still have to have a plug-in (either from
Microsoft or a third party) or Word installed on the client machine to be
able to read the document. Setting up the mime types allows the
document to be transferred which is OK for downloading, but it does
not allow the document to be read.

Thanks to Earl Young for bringing this to my attention.
.
Frank Cervone
Assistant Director for Systems
DePaul University Libraries