site comparing query syntax?

Joe Barker jbarker at library.berkeley.edu
Tue May 13 12:04:46 EDT 1997

Linda--
	You have received many replies to this already, and they are good
tips.  You might want also to look at couple of tables summarizing about
10 search tools frequently used in 2 pages at:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/ToolsTables.html

	Depends whether you want them all or just some of the best.

	JOE