Pull the plug -- libraries aren't

Burt, David DBurt at ci.oswego.or.us
Wed Mar 26 19:09:00 EST 1997

Patrick W. Costigan wrote:

>Congratulations, David. I have never seen a more smug response and one
>fully in keeping with the confused logic of your arguments.

Granted, my response was smug, but I'd be interested in hearing  what
you thought was confused about my logic.  Or do you only intend to
contribute just another flame to this discussion?

          David Burt, Information Technology Librarian
          The Lake Oswego Public Library
          706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
          Phone:     (503) 635-0392
          Fax:           (503) 635-4171
          E-mail:      dburt at ci.oswego.or.us