web redesign

Pete Peter.J.Gilbert at lawrence.edu
Wed Mar 26 15:08:15 EST 1997

Greetings,

I thought I'd take advantage of this break in the action to ask a question.

Let's say that, for whatever reason, I need to redesign my library's web pages.
They need to be expanded, they need to conform to the institution's web site,
the boss is bored, whatever. But I have to redesign the pages, both graphically
and functionally.

What advice would you give to someone in that situation? What's the most
important thing to know about web site redesign?

Your comments are, as always, appreciated.

Best regards,
Pete

peter.j.gilbert at lawrence.edu
reference.librarian
lawrence.university
appleton.wisconsin
414.832.6752

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
hitched to everything else in the Universe."
			-- John Muir, Early Webmaster