Pull the plug -- libraries aren't common carriers

Kyle Harriss kharriss at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 25 10:51:37 EST 1997

Sorry to contribute to this thread.  :-(

We are no longer joined in constructive debate.  Correspondence
has taken the turn towards misinterpretation (with a negative twist)
of each other's words, combined with a willingness to attribute
ill motives and poor levels of understanding to those with whom
we disagree.

I propose we turn our attention to other areas, where we typically
help each other arrive at solutions.

I'm done with the soapbox now.  Thanks.

Kyle Harriss				kharriss at d.umn.edu
Tech Services 				voice: 218-726-6546