AltaVista: Required Terms: Part II

Charles Bearden - Cataloging cbearden at sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us
Tue Mar 25 09:57:46 EST 1997

Like Doug Cornwell and Thomas Dowling, I got the same results in both
Lynx 2.6 and Netscape 3.0, only I got 33 documents.  I'm not sure why I
didn't get only 6 docs, but for me Lynx 2.6 clearly didn't disregard the
"+".

There are quite a number of options to be exercised when compiling Lynx.
Perhaps the crux of the problem lies there.

Chuck
Chuck Bearden			email: cbearden at hpl.lib.tx.us
Catalog Department		voice: 713/247-3499
Houston Public Library		fax:   713/247-3158
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002
      -=>HPL's Homepage: http://sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us<=-