a great web site for school tech.

Ron Braatz braatz at visi.org
Fri Mar 21 11:26:54 EST 1997

Greetings fellow librarians and technology coordinators,

My name is Ron Braatz and I am the technology coordinator at an all-girls
H.S. in Washington D.C.  I work closely with our 2 librarians in handling
technology. I want to share my web site with this group because I think it
applies to all of you.

www.tcworld.com

This page is a FREE monthly newsletter for librarians and technology
coordinators.  It is about school technology.  This month's articles are:

1)  Why Presentation software is good for classrooms and why it isn't.
2)  8 computer goals for faculty members
3)  Ways to get students involved in school technology mainenance and training.

Please take a look and let me know what you think!
Thanks,
Ron Braatz
ron at tcworld.com