Text to HTML conversion

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Tue Mar 18 09:36:16 EST 1997

     If you have lots of files, you will want to steer away from Windows-y
     things that require you to add files one or a small group at a time.
     If you have lots of files, look for command-line driven routines -
     like WebPublisher from SkiSoft or HTML Transit.  Perl is a great
     language to use to write such routines should you have access to a
     programming staff.