Win95 FTP Clients

Ari Herzog ari at ici.net
Tue Mar 18 07:22:37 EST 1997

On Sun, 16 Mar 1997 17:37:38, Richard A. Speer scribbled:

Can anyone recommend a good FTP Client for Win95?  We would like to
find one where we can upload an entire directory (complete with
subdirectories and files) at one fell swoop by dragging and dropping.

===
Mimicing others on the list, I would recommend WS_FTP. I have used it over
the past 2 years, and works fine for my purposes. If you insist the program
have drag and drop capabilities, then I would suggest another very good ftp
program called CuteFTP, which can be downloaded from:
http://papa.indstate.edu:8888/CuteFTP/

Ari Herzog
ari at ici.net

Ari's Simple List of Record Labels
http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~aherzog/links/rec_lab.html

"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung."
			-- Voltaire

"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams."
			-- Arthur O'Shaugnessey