Strange problem on my computer

kevin bishop kwbishop at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 10 15:27:34 EST 1997

HI.

I had the same problem w/my machine at home, and found the answer on
Netscape's knowledge base of faqs.

Here is the url:  http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/961024-6.html

I'll leave it to them to explain the nature of the problem, but it has to
do w/Win95 - we may have to replace one of the .dll's w/an older version.
	Hope this helps, and is relevant to your problem.

kevin bishop
Graduate Student
Comparative Literature/Film Studies