Hillary Clinton and the Cybersitter genre -Reply

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Fri Mar 7 20:33:36 EST 1997

>>> Mike Mitchell <mdmit at texas.net> 03/07/97 09:51am
>>>Please be sure to include your bonafide legal,
demographic and psychographic profile in all future posts. I'll
be especially interested in your psychographic profile. You
might as well be the one to get the ball rolling.
Mike Mitchell
Technical Services Librarian
Dittlinger Memorial Library
New Braunfels, TX 78130 mdmit at texas.net

Hey, I'll do it.  Personally, though I respect people who want
the right of privacy....I don't care about it personally.

Tell me when you want more.

Daniel W. Lester
Academic Rank: Professor
Network Information Coordinator
Albertsons Library
Boise State University
Boise ID  83725
208-385-1235
dlester at bsu.idbsu.edu
alileste at idbsu.idbsu.edu
Salary ca. $54K (I'd tell exact if you wished, but I'd have to
look it up)
DOB 2/5/43
Checking and savings with Key Bank and HP FCU.
House mortgage has about 11 years left (by design, the time
to retire, maybe).
Member of TIAA/CREF

Home:
3577 East Pecan
Boise ID 83716-7115
208-383-0165
dan at 84.com

Wife: Gail H. Lester
Information Analyst
Hewlett-Packard, Boise Site
DOB 9/27/42

Three exwives.  Details on request.  All are also librarians (as
is Gail).  Three kids (well, sorta).  Andy, 29. (a webmaster in
the private sector, sometimes a listmember here) Cinda, 23
(architect and artist, does webpages for her dept in grad
school).  Susanna, 17.  All live in different cities.  Two have
their own email accounts.  Track em down yourself with web
search tools.

All the above is public record for anyone who cares, including
salary.

SS Number....any idiot can find it, but I'll tell it if you really
care.

Driving record is clean.  Insurance on everything with State
Farm.

Credit Cards.....again, pretty easy to track down.
Gold Amex.
Platinum MC.
Visa.
Couple others I've forgotten and haven't cancelled yet.

Frequent flyer with American, Delta, United, SW, and a
couple others.  (Hey, I'll GLADLY give you my Delta FF
number so you can give me some more miles).

Webservers:
http://netnow.micron.net/~dan/
http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
http://library.idbsu.edu/
http://archives.idbsu.edu/

ALA member for 30 consec years.  Non political.  First
amendment bigot.  NO censorship, no matter what.  Period.
The end.  Social liberal.  Fiscal conservative.  Pro capital
punishment.  ProChoice.  Anti-abortion.  (NO, those are NOT
contradictory...think about it.)   Church: active Episcopalian,
St. Michael's Cathedral, Boise.  Anti Vietnam War. Pro Gulf
War.

Hobbies: computers, reading, certain tv shows (ER, NYPD
Blue, Homicide, Chicago Hope, sports....)

Pro Oakland Raiders, Anti Denver Broncos.
Pro BSU Broncos, Anti U of Idaho Vandals (all sports).
Pro Utah Jazz, Anti Chicago Bulls.
Pro Kansas Jayhawks, Anti Kentucky (college bball)
Pro Nebraska Huskers, Anti Okla Sooners (college football)

Current vita isn't on the web right now....but will be again.
But my personal calendar and schedule is.....so you can
know all about me in great detail if you wish.

Oh, overweight and greying.  Full beard forever, almost (ca 30
years).  Pix on webpages I think.  They change fairly often   (I
make em, I don't memorize them)

It is getting long, and late, so I'll stop.   I'm one who DOES
send in the demographic cards on warrantees, etc.  Want to
know favorite foods, vehicles, etc?  Hey, they know.  BFD.

Oh, license plates.....
On my white 96 Honda Accord, TAKITEZ (which is the story
of my life...the JB song I mean.....figure it out)
On Gail's green 95 Toyota Camry, MSBUNNY.

More details on request....but probably better if off list.  o-)

Besides I'm leaving for a week in Calif.  (Yes, we have
electronic security system).  And for once I'm NOT taking a
laptop, so I'll have to read responses on the 16th or so.

cheers

cyclops