updating a 'what's new' page

Donna Stewart d.stewart at csu-e.csuohio.edu
Thu Mar 6 08:42:18 EST 1997

Hi, Linda -

I keep all my staff page email in a separate mailbox, and when I add something, I block and paste a copy of it into a mail message to myself.  When I'm ready to update the "what's new" page, I open that message and block and paste the entire message to the top of the list.  Low-tech, but it works for me.

Donna Stewart
Cleveland State University Library
Cleveland, Ohio
d.stewart at popmail.csuohio.edu