removing entries from Netscape Helpers

Steve Clancy sclancy at uci.edu
Wed Mar 19 16:43:23 EST 1997

Found another reference at
"http://home.netscape.com/newsref/manual/docs/answers.html#C4":

"Technical note: The panel currently lacks a Delete button and the
ability to assign arbitrary values to file types. If needed, advanced
users might want to edit the preferences file directly."

BTW, the first reference (see my previous message" was from
"http://home.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/3.0/handbook/docs/panels.html".

--steve

Steve Clancy, M.L.S., Science Library, University of California, Irvine
            P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
  714-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy at uci.edu
           "You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!!!"