about:global in Netscape

Anne Prestamo prestam at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:36:02 EST 1997

     Bill -

     Interesting!  When I tried it, my resulting list only went back 3 days, but
     included 2107 URLS.  (I've been checking all of my personal page links over
     the last few days!)  I second the question - where does Netscape store this
     info - anyway to automatically clear it, as you can with cache files?

     Anne Prestamo, Reference Librarian ||Phone:              (405)744-6309
     Science & Engineering Division     ||http://www.library.okstate.edu/
     Edmon Low Library                  ||    dept/sed/prestamo/anne1.htm
     Oklahoma State University          ||E-mail: prestam at okway.okstate.edu