FW: about:global in Netscape

Fellows, Gordon fellows at uillinois.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:49:27 EST 1997

   You do have some control over this.  If you hit the expire now button
in options--general preferences--appearence it will clear the dataset.
Hoe far back it goes is controled by expire after x days choice.  This
dataset is what controls changing the color of a link when you've been
there.

Gordon Fellows

AISS Library Systems
   fellows at uiuc.edu
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign                            (217)
244-6844